Flight schedule Deauville - London - Stansted
- On friday from 31 march to 27 oct 2017
- On monday from 31 march to 27 oct 2017
For any further information or booking, see the website¬†www.ryanair.com¬†or contact¬†a travel agency.
Flight Time Deauville-London – Stansted : 00h55
Capitale : London
Langue : English
Monnaie : British Pound
D√©calage horaire : -1 hour
London-Stansted airport with Ryanair
Stansted Airport is located about 50km from the center of London, from 45 to 50 minutes by train or car. It is connected to London :
- By bus to Liverpool Street's Station or Victoria's Station with National Express. The price for an adult of a simple ticket is ¬£12 (15‚ā¨) and of a¬†return ticket is ¬£18 (22‚ā¨). Travel time : about¬†1 hour. Frequency : every 15 to 30 minutes.
- By train to Liverpool Street's Station with the Stansted Express. The price for a adult, of a simple ticket is ¬£16,60 (20,50‚ā¨) and of a return ticket is ¬£28 (34). Travel time : 47 minutes. Frequency : every 15 minutes.
- By taxi. Service available 24/7. Fare in standard taxi from ¬£58 (65‚ā¨).
Many bus routes are available to the entire region and agglomeration but at lower frequency.
More information about trains, buses, taxis and other means of transport to reach the city center of London from Stansted Airport, on the interactive guide transport !
Things to see and do
London¬†has an important heritage and landmarks in every corner. Home to more than 8 million people, London is a fascinating city. Discover the British Parliament and Big Ben and then, take a leap into future by visiting the observation platforms of The Sharp, a luxury high-rise overlooking the city.
London is a thousand faces city, so do not hesitate to buy a city guide for more information on all its treasures. For an overview, board the famous London Eye.
Architecture lovers and romantics will visit the Westminster Abbey, the place of worship where Kate and William got married and St Paul's Cathedral. If the royal family makes you dreaming, do not miss to admire Buckingham Palace and the visit of the Tower of London to discover the Crown Jewels.
Galleries and Museums
London also has many museums and galleries that will delight all those who are interested in science and culture. The British Museum and the Victoria & Albert Museum are among places not to be missed. And, if you prefer, you will find contemporary art at the Tate Modern, a unique art gallery located in the South Bank area.
Shopping in London
What would be a stay in London without a small shopping session? From department stores like Harrods to independent shops, but also the covered market as Camden... Welcome to the shopping paradise ! And to satisfy your taste buds, join the Borough Market, the products which are proposed there are fresh and delicious.
London offers a wide range of quality restaurants. From refined establishments in chic areas like Knightsbridge to snacks to take away, you will not be disappointed ! Why not taste the speciality of the city, the Pie and mash ? Let the jellied eels to someone else !